Salt is a favourite natural cleaning ingredient of mine – and I use it in all sorts of different DIY cleaner recipes.
I have found ways to use salt as a cleaning product in almost every room in my home – in my kitchen, laundry room, etc.
Are you interested? Do you want to learn how you can use salt to clean your home too? Well, keep on reading!
How To Use Salt As A Cleaning Ingredient?
– Clean the drain in your kitchen: I simply pour salt and hot water down the drain and it’s enough to deodorize it as well as prevent grease from building up!
– Clean the fridge: One of the simplest and most effective fridge cleaners I have ever made contains salt and soda water!
– Clean pots and pans: No one likes cleaning greasy pots and pans, right? What if I told you you could sprinkle salt on them and then wipe with a paper towel after a few minutes could take care of this hated chore?
– Remove blood stains: Simply soak the affected area in cold water and salt for a few hours then wash as usual.
– Remove sweat stains: Sweat stains might be one of the most annoying stains out there! Thankfully, you can mix hot water with salt and remove them quickly!
– Take care of mildew: Mix lemon juice and salt in a spray bottle and spray the mildew. Allow it to sit for a few minutes then rinse and dry.
– Remove water rings from wood: You need to mix vegetable oil and salt (create a paste) then buff out the water rings with it.