Are you interested in learning how to clean tile grout? Noticed that little black spots have appeared and you are wondering how to get rid of them. These spots are called mildew and they can turn into a risk for your health especially when you are breathing in the same room that they are in.
I am not a huge fan of products that contain harsh chemicals and can leave a residue behind that can be bad for your health as well. That’s why I recommend the usage of natural items that you probably even already have in your home.
Use bleach to clean
This is probably the harshest chemical cleaner that I am going to tell you to use. If you are going to use bleach always make sure you open the windows.
The first way you can clean tile grout is by grabbing a toothbrush and dipping it in the bleach and proceeding with scrubbing the dirt.
Another thing you can do is mix bleach and baking soda. You should create a paste that you should apply to the grout and let it sit for a while.
Use baking soda and vinegar
If you do not want to use bleach you can always make a mixture of baking soda and vinegar. Apply the paste with a toothbrush while you scrub with it.
Let it sit for a while and rinse with clean water.
If you aren’t happy with the results you can repeat as many times as possible.
How to clean the grout in the shower
This can be a bit tricky for you and a little bit hard to do. The first thing you should do is run hot water in the shower so that you can create steam.
After doing that, you can choose any of the methods I have listed above, just replace the toothbrush for a small brush.
Provided by: Monster Cleaning
Summer is officially here. It’s the time when your garden needs to glow and be at it’s best. Maintaining it is not that hard – it can actually be quite therapeutic and calming. You can use it as time for yourself where you can stop thinking and just focus on a single thing – maintaining your garden. You can turn it into a little project for your home which will make the overall look of your home way more put together. We have all seen amazing houses with really poorly maintained garden and it completely kills the vibe. You don’t want to be that house, right?
- The very first thing you should do is quite easy – and kind of boring. Start sweeping leaves, clearing litter, removing dead plants, etc. Your garden is probably full of these things, especially after winter.
- Once you removed all the unwanted things, water your garden.
- After that continue with mowing your lawn. This is a huge step and your lawn actually can either turn your garden in something really beautiful or completely ruin the look of it.
- Do you have a special vision for your garden? Do you want specific flowers? Pick up some seeds and plant them.
- Another thing you can do is buy some furniture – maybe a bench, a table, chairs, sofas, etc. This will make your garden look very fancy and much more put together.
- Another thing you can do is take care of your fence. You can paint it or you can go as far as replacing it or repairing any broken fences if there are any.
- When it comes to buying furniture for your garden you can go as far as grabbing a BBQ if you don’t already have one. This is probably the most fun thing you can do in your garden and your friends will love it. This way you will be able to have people over and you can have BBQ parties every night.